Check out another great post from the Novelty Revisions blog with the topic, 15 Thoughts I Had While Trying Not to Start Writing Another Book
1. Oh hey, idea for a new book, you could have, like, knocked.
2. Yeah, I get it, you’re a pretty decent shell of an idea, but I can’t … no. Stop it. NO.
3. I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THISSSS
4. I also “don’t have time” to, like, sleep, but I do it anyway. So …
5. But no, creating new characters is like having a baby and I kind of already have one of those??
6. Obviously these are not the same thing, but, like, noveling is exhausting in a different way OK?
7. But it’s so much fun. And it feels so good to “have written.” Isn’t that why we’re all doing this?
8. So theoretically if I were to start writing this book, when would I work on it? At 4am? 11pm? Lunch?
9. I shouldn’t make plans. Plans are dangerous. I. Don’t. Have. Time. For…
View original post 183 more words