Here are some quick tips on a social media platform that I struggle with, Pinterest
Day 16: #atozchallenge
If you’re like me, keeping up with all the social media sites is a daunting task, and it’s difficult to know where to spread the time and effort.
One website worth paying a bit more attention to is Pinterest. When I began checking out this site, it was more about finding design tips, funny quotes, or recipes. I had no idea it was something I could utilize as a writer. Setting up an account is easy, and it’s free.
Here are a few pointers:
- Use the same name for you account and user name. The URL will look like this – https://www.pinterest.com/sheilamgood/
- Use the same photo you use on other sites; this helps with reader recognition.
- Create a short bio. Link other social networks to Pinterest.
- Download the Pinterest browser extension – when you see something Pin it.
- Add a Pinterest widget to your blog…
View original post 131 more words