Head over to The Write Stuff blog for today’s post featuring Ten Things You May Not Know About author, Sue Rovens
Happy Wodin’s Day, everyone! Please join me in giving Sue Rovens a big welcome to The Write Stuff today. Sue is another brave soul who is sharing ten things about herself that we may not know, so without further ado, let’s get started. Take it away, Sue!
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Sue Rovens
- After 30 years in Milner Library (at Illinois State University), I’ve finally retired!
- The Graduate is my favorite movie of all time.
- I love all animals…except spiders. They are headless monsters with too many legs.
- I collect old radios, clocks, and advertising signs (love retro stuff)
- I have a master’s degree in Kinesiology and Recreation.
- I don’t eat meat…except White Castle once a year. (mmm, sliders)
- I’m learning how to play French Horn.
- I love all things TEA!
- I don’t drink pop or coffee, ever.
- I’m “that person” who will point out…
View original post 235 more words