Can your book appear in 10 other forms? Yes, and then some. Here are some versions to consider:
- Limited Edition – only so many are printed and no re-prints are made.
- Deluxe Edition – the book is printed on special paper, the cover may have a special binding and feel, and it may come with something extra, like a DVD.
- Hardcore Trade Edition – hardcover book, typically 6 x 9.
- Trade Paperback – paperback book, typically 5.5 x 8.5.
- Mass Market Paperback – smaller paperback book, usually 4 x 6.
- Textbook Edition – enhance your book to look more like a textbook, with an index, list of resources, bibliography, study questions, etc.
- Comic Book – adapt your book into a comic book, replete with illustrations and minimal text.
- Book Digest – shortened version of your book, either with fewer chapters or shorter, condensed chapters.
- Premium – book is slightly changed to meet the needs of a specific company or organization that buys the book in bulk quantity.
- Series – create other books along the same theme as the first.
- Revised or Annual Edition – add a chapter or two, update your info, and boom, you have a new book.
Read the rest of this post HERE.