Check out this post from the Novelty Revisions blog with The 12 Hardest Things About Writing
1. Deciding what “success” would look like for you as a writer.
2. Standing out.
3. Separating your work from your worth.
4. Picking just one idea to write about.
5. And, some days … trying to come up with SOMETHING to write about.
7. Staying focused (some distractions are obvious; others are not).
8. Filtering through all the “noise” in your head to find the ideas worth writing down.
9. Balancing writing with everything else going on in your life.
10. Actually sitting down to do it when you’d rather be doing 50 other things.
11. Continuing to write when no one is reading.
12. Believing you can do it when it feels like you’re the only one who does.
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions, dedicated to helping writers put their ideas into words. She is a staff writer with The Cheat Sheet, a freelance…
View original post 34 more words