Check out this thought-provoking post from the Novelty Revisions blog with 12 Fears All Writers Face, to Remind You You’re Definitely NOT Alone
1. Spelling something wrong in a Very Important Email. (You checked it 20 times already, but STILL.)
2. Not being “good enough.”
3. Being accused of somehow cheating your way to success even though you’ve done everything the “right” way.
4. People lying to you about how good you are/aren’t at writing.
5. People just not liking what you write … or you …
6. Someone publishing “your story” before you do. (It’s happened to me!!)
7. Spending years pursuing a dream that never comes true.
8. Getting rejected after working really hard on something.
9. Not being able to use your words to make a difference.
10. Failing … just in general.
11. People looking down on you because you don’t have a “real” job.
12. Saying “I’ll write it tomorrow” until your final tomorrow.
It’s normal to be afraid of things not working out or not living up…
View original post 123 more words