One of the great things about Scrivener is that it allows you to divide up your work into scene – or chapter-sized “chunks” (usually documents). This means you can tag those documents to keep track of just about anything you want.
What would you like to be able to track about your documents in Scrivener? Here are a few ideas:
- Point of view (POV) character
- Storyline (e.g., Main, Secondary)
- Other characters in the scene/chapter
- Story structure element (e.g., Dark Night of the Soul)
- Writing/revision status
- For blog posts/articles: site, status, suitability for publication in a magazine, topic, etc.
Read the rest of this post HERE.