Check out this post from the Novelty Revisions blog with 14 Things You’ll (Probably) Never Do
1. Love your first job.
2. Excel at everything.
3. Love everything you write.
4. Pursue every idea that comes to you.
5. Get it right the first time.
6. Make money off the first thing you create.
7. Publish the first draft of anything you write.
8. Publish a book on the first try.
9. Read all the books on your list.
10. Get the exact feedback you’re looking for.
11. Accomplish all your goals.
12. Please everyone.
13. Get things done as quickly as you want to.
14. Live your whole life without making mistakes and “failing.”
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions, dedicated to helping writers put their ideas into words. She is a staff writer with The Cheat Sheet, a freelance editor and writer, and a 10-time NaNoWriMo winner. Follow Meg on Twitter for tweets about writing, food and nerdy things.
Help Novelty Revisions become a more…
View original post 10 more words