Check out this post from the Novelty Revisions blog with 12 Reminders You Probably Need Today Because, Let’s Be Honest, We’re All Struggling
1 All writers start out writing things that aren’t very good.
2. Even experienced writers sometimes still write awful stuff.
3. The only way to get better is to keep practicing. No matter how long it takes.
4. You don’t have to do everything.
5. Sometimes, doing your best means not doing very well.
6. Everyone goofs.
7. Other people’s opinions don’t determine how skilled you are. You do.
8. Every rejection is a step closer to success, even if it’s the 10th one in a row.
9. If you enjoy writing, then you should keep writing.
10. If it feels like you no longer enjoy it, there’s probably a reason unrelated to your actual writing.
11. No book, article, script, or writer is perfect. You don’t have to try to be.
12. You can keep writing. And it’s something you’ll never regret.
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions…
View original post 54 more words