Check out this thought-provoking post from the Novelty Revisions blog with 12 things you did yesterday you don’t have to do again today
1. You had a choice between writing and something else, and you chose something else.
2. You didn’t respond to someone when you should have.
3. You responded too quickly and sent the wrong message.
4. You had the time to submit a more polished draft, but didn’t use it.
5. You had an idea, but didn’t bring it up.
6. You didn’t write, even though you told yourself you would.
7. You spent time writing instead of doing something higher on your priority list.
8. You thought about taking a risk while writing, and decided to play it safe instead.
9. You didn’t reach out to a fellow writer or potential agent/editor when you had the chance to.
10. You let someone else’s comments bring you down.
11. You went to bed believing that because you weren’t perfect today, you “failed.”
12. You forgot that each day is another…
View original post 95 more words