Check out this entertaining post with survival tips for successfully dating a writer from the Novelty Revisions blog.
1. You’re probably going to have at least one character based off of you at some point. Deal with it.
2. Sometimes, nights and weekends are for writing. We must plan accordingly.
3. If we interrupt you in the middle of telling a story to write something down, don’t take it personally. It’ll just take a second.
4. If we’re quiet for a long time, it’s probably fine — sometimes we get lost in our ideas. Just poke us every once in awhile to make sure.
5. You don’t have to read everything we write. We probably wouldn’t want you to, anyway. But it wouldn’t hurt to offer every now and then.
6. We don’t always sleep well. If you have to wake us up early, do it with coffee in hand. And be patient, but persistent. Ideas like to keep us up late.
7. Big romantic gestures are nice…
View original post 133 more words