Check out this great post from the Novelty Revisions blog with 12 thoughts all writers have when they’re about to start a new writing project
1. I’M SO EXCITED!
2. All right. Everything’s ready to go. I just have to start writing.
3. Maybe I’ll just check my email one more time first.
4. OK, I’m ready now. Wait … maybe I should grab a snack.
5. I have a lot of ideas. This shouldn’t be so hard.
6. Yes! I’m starting. This feels weird. I don’t think I prepared enough for this.
7. Should I really be doing this? Is this a mistake?
8. What about all the other projects I started but never finished?
9. But I’m SO EXCITED about this one!
10. Every writer feels like this at the beginning, right? Nervous, but, like, giddy?
11. If it doesn’t end up working out, that’s OK. I’ll never know if it’ll succeed unless I start writing.
12. OK. OK. I can do this. I CAN do this.
Meg is the creator of Novelty…
View original post 55 more words