Check out this curated writing content courtesy of this post on the Story Empire blog.
Hello SErs! Well, it’s Friday again, and we have some great writing related links for you today. If you haven’t yet seen Harmony’s post on Judging a Book by its Cover or Joan’s post on Getting it Right, then please do check them out.
So, without further ado, here are this week’s links for you:
- Clickfarming (Something every author needs to be aware of)
- Secondary Characters (throwaways or keepers)
- Ending a Series (knowing when to walk away)
- Planning a Series (6 things to consider)
- 40 Writing Prompts (in case you’re stuck)
- Masterful Character Description (tips and examples)
- iPiccy (easy and free photo editing for social media or teasers)
- Action Scenes (tips for writing them and wrapping them up)
- Cutting Open the Sausage (a hard look at rewriting)
- The Sagging Middle (8 tips for fixing it)
- Characters (25 things to consider)
- 10 Novels Not to Write (plots that are WAY…
View original post 9 more words