Check out this curated writing content from this post on the Story Empire blog.
The members of Story Empire scour the globe to bring you things that might help you in your writing career.
After you’re done reading those, here are your links for the first week in November.
- Branding (with respect to covers)
- Winning NaNoWriMo (seven-step process)
- Story Structure (a worksheet/booklet with examples)
- Email Marketing (content and examples)
- Reader Magnets (booklet)
- Social Media and SEO (comprehensive list and examples)
- Reviews (tips for even the indie writer to getting them)
- Professional Book Covers (how the redesigned covers boosted sales)
- Logistics of Fight Scenes (and how to write them well)
- BookBub and Promo (one author’s experience)
- Writing Action Scenes (three tips)
View original post 50 more words