Check out these writing links from Traci Kenworth’s blog. I’m honored to be included.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/09/16/a-big-week-is-a-coming-a-rough-week-is-a-going/ Promotion time!
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-significance-of-hair-in-stories.html Hair can sometimes make or break a character. This post gave me an idea for an opening of a second book. I love finding posts like this!
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/09/21/swift-six-character-interview-sir-edric-greenlock-fantasy/ Character interview.
- https://saraletourneauwriter.com/2017/09/21/creativity-corner-summer-2017/ Progress and places in NY to visit.
- http://yatopia.blogspot.com/2017/09/lets-get-real-about-villains.html They shouldn’t be one dimensional but their bad deeds shouldn’t be diminished.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/09/on-reading-many-books-at-once.html Do you read more than one book at a time? As you’ve probably seen, I do. A lot has to do with deadlines for review and having to get the books read. I’d much rather take my time but that’s not always the way it goes.
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/09/kelly-jones-author-of-murder-magic-and.html On believing in your characters no matter how much time has gone by. I may revisit characters I’ve written in other stories but it hasn’t happened yet. I tried this summer to rewrite my first book but it just wasn’t meant…
View original post 751 more words