Check out this great post with reasons why you should write today from the Novelty Revisions blog
1. You have some free time.
2. You’ve committed to a schedule and you need to practice sticking to it even though there’s this new show on Netflix that you need to start watching ASAP for some reason.
3. You’re happy and want to write about it!
4. You’re sad and don’t really want to write about it, but know it might help.
5. Your characters are bugging you.
6. You’re stressed.
7. You’re bored.
8. You’re feeling inspired.
9. You’re not feeling inspired but you still have to make progress if you ever want to finish this thing because you want your life back gosh darn it.
10. You have an idea.
11. You feel weirdly motivated to continue working on a previously abandoned idea.
12. You need to take a “productive” break.
13. You really want to punch a particular person in the face but instead of breaking…
View original post 253 more words