July 7th is:
- National Father Daughter Take a Walk Day
- National Strawberry Sundae Day
- National Macaroni Day
Here are some jokes to make the day special:
I love to torture my 9 year-old daughter with terrible dad jokes. Here is a sample:
- Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- How many apples grow on a tree? All of them.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Never mind it’s tearable.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
- How does a penguin build it’s house? Igloos it together.
- Dad, did you get a haircut? No I got them all cut.
Ice Cream Jokes:
Felix my ice cream I’ll be very annoyed!
Tobias some nice cold ice cream, you need some money.
Q:What happens after you eat an entire gallon of “All Natural” ice cream?
A: You get Breyer’s remorse!
Q: Where is the best place to get an ice cream?
A: In sundae school
Q: What did the newspaper say to the ice cream?
A: What’s the scoop
Q: Did you hear about the Italian chef that died?
A: He pasta way.
Q: What do Italians eat on Halloween?
A: Fetuccini A-fraid-o
Q: What would you get if you crossed pasta with a snake?
A: Spaghetti that wraps itself around a fork
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.
Q: Where did the spaghetti go to dance?
A: The meat ball!