Check out this great guest post by Roxie Cooper on the Blonde Write More blog. Her topic is 10 things learned about writing a novel.
Here are my reasons for lettingauthor Roxie Cooperguest post on BlondeWriteMore today:
- Her guest post is fab. It is written from the heart and it resonated with me in so many places.
- She has the name ‘Roxie’. Anyone who has same first name as my fictional character Roxy Collins is always welcome on my blog.
- Roxie Cooper is a fellow blonde romance writer.
- Her new book ‘The Law of Attraction’ is destined to be on my ‘To Be Read Pile.’
- Like me she can dance. I am not a professional or anything but I like to think of myself as a professional dancer, once I get on a dance floor at a party. *Sigh*
- She sounds like she would be great company for a coffee and a chat.
So, here she is, Roxie Cooper, author / Barrister / Ex-ish dancer and Classicist.
Before I started writing The…
View original post 1,429 more words