I’m glad to be on the blog hop schedule for Jacqui’s upcoming book.
This week, my wonderful efriends here in the blogosphere are helping me get the word out about my second novel, Twenty-four Days. I’ll be visiting their blogs to chat about the book, the process, and anything else on their minds. Some of the questions we’ll cover:
- Can science make a warship invisible?
- Exactly how cool is Otto, the AI?
- What is an ‘AI’?
- What pick-up line does the story’s geek, Eitan Sun, use to attract his first wife?
- Are there drones in this book?
- Is the submarine’s invisibility shield like the cloak in Harry Potter?
- Do you have to read the prequel, To Hunt a Sub, to understand this book?
- How does Otto find submarines anywhere in the world?
- Is this a romantic thriller?
- Is the tech included in the book really possible?
- When is Book 3 in the Rowe-Delamagente series out?
Here’s the schedule of who’ll I’ll visit. I haven’t included…
View original post 2,709 more words