Check out the book, The Wager, by Mike Brister, as featured on the Lit World Interviews blog.
- Title: The Wager: A Romantic Comedy By Christian Allegory
- Author: Mike Brister
- Print Length: 284
- Publisher: Michael E. Brister
- Publication Date: August 9, 2016
- Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- Formats: Kindle, Paperback
- Genres: Christian Fiction, Romance, Comedy
The Wager is written as a cross between a romance novel and a play. We meet two very distinct characters and we quickly fall in love with them. Sarah Dumont is a famous actress, rich, grew up in a prominent family as the oldest child. Because of her status, she is driven, focused, and pretty much snotty. Matt Shepard is not rich, who was the youngest child growing up on a farm. Matt is working hard at putting pieces of his life back together, friendly and sly.
The two meet based on a wager: Sarah is challenged that she wouldn’t be able to earn Matt’s attention. Sarah’s…
View original post 404 more words