Check out this post on Nicholas Rossis’ blog where he shares his Amazon ad strategy.
Well, the title says it all, doesn’t it? Following my small success with Amazon Marketing Services, I’m about to scale up my promotions. I have been reading up on AMS and to reach that goal I’m planning to increase everything, ie:
- Number of keywords and products,
- CPC* bid,
- Budget, and
- Number of ads.
* Glossary used in this post:
- CPC is the Cost Per Click; how much you pay each time someone clicks on your ad.
- KENP (Kindle Edition Normalized Pages) is the number of pages people have read on a book available on Kindle Unlimited.
- ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale) is a metric used by Amazon to measure the performance of your Amazon Sponsored Products campaigns.
Keywords are probably the most important thing to research. According to Michal Stawicki, a guest at Dave Chesson’s (aka Kindlepreneur’s) excellent blog:
- Amazon’s suggestions aren’t worth much so…
View original post 612 more words