Check out this post from the Motown Writers blog with some Google marketing tips.
way companies are thriving while other companies who aren’t “GOOGLICIOUS” are dying.
Test Your Googlicious Quotient:
- Do you have a Facebook account with at least 1,000 friends in your niche?
- Have you set up a “Like” Page for your brand, book or business and connected it to Twitter?
- Do you tweet at least 5 times a day by adding value?
- Do you use Twitter tools like Tweet Deck or Hoot Suite with your tweets?
- Do you have an updated and full and complete Google profile?
- Have you set up a YouTube video channel that brands you by name and look?
- Have you created at least one video and posted it on your channel with relevant key words to your brand?
- Do you have a LinkedIn account with recommendations from others proving you to be all you say you are and key words in your “about me” section?
- Are you part…
View original post 478 more words