Check out the book, Hashes Bashes by P.J. Colando courtesy of the Lit World Interviews blog
- Title: Hashes and Bashes: Jackie & Steve Book 2
- Author: P J Colando
- File Size: 1337 KB
- Print Length: 225 Pages
- Publisher: BookBaby
- Publication Date: September 13, 2016
- Sold By: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LWV02LG
- Formats: Paperback and Kindle
- Genres: Genre Fiction, Family Life, Humor, Literature & Fiction
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this book*
In the Author’s Words:
“FAITH… FAMILY… FRENZY!
Nine months after their comically abbreviated RV road trip, detailed in the award-winning book, STASHES, the Breeden family farm routines have stabilized: Jackie returned to her high school cafeteria job and their only son, Brandon, works alongside his father, Steve, in the family micro-dairy.
But then an outsider arrives, claiming to be kin, and HASHES & BASHES begin.
Steve was already perturbed with the brother he has when Carl Edwards strides onto the farm. David Breeden, who lives nearby, is not…
View original post 652 more words