Good luck with your goals. I like how you publicly state them. Does that help you stick to them more effectively?
I plan on reading at least four books this month. So, in no particular order…
1. Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
2. Deceived by Heena Rathore P.
3. When We Go Missing by Kristen Twardowski
4. The Neverland Wars 2: The Piper’s Price by Audrey Greathouse
I tried to strategize what I should work on each month for the whole year. That’s obviously subject to change, but I’m trying to have some sort of plan here.
1. EditSide Effect for Kris
2. OutlineGeorge Florence series
3. Write/edit short stories for submission (I would like to submit to at least one (hopefully two) contests and/or magazines this month.)
1. Finish everything for January… being sick that last week of December really put a dent in my original plan.
2. Get started on February
January is going to be a productive month for me…
View original post 69 more words