A friend asked for directions on how to add a Blog Battle widget to their blog, and I figured since I’d already typed of the instructions I might as well share them on my blog too.
This is a quick tip I just typed up. I might add screenshots later, but I think this is pretty easy to follow. Have fun adding cool image widgets!
Here are the steps:
1. First, download the jpeg image.
2. Point your mouse arrow at “My Sites” in the top left corner without clicking on it.
- A dropdown menu will appear.
- Click on “WP Admin”
3. Roll your hand-pointer down to the fourth icon on the left (media)
- Click on “Add New”
4. Click on the button in the middle that says “Select Files”
- Find the logo picture
- Click on it so that it’s highlighted
- Click OK
5. The jpeg will load to your…
View original post 298 more words